28 Jul Five Outdoor Shade Solution Ideas to Help Increase Your Revenue
If you own a restaurant or café you know outdoor dining is a great way to increase your revenue. In fact, an outdoor space can increase your revenue by up to 30%. To make the most of your outdoor seating area, you need to have the right kind of shade solution. After all, who wants to sit in the direct sun while eating a meal? The process can seem daunting if you don’t know which shade solution is best for your space.
Here are a few ideas to get you started!
- Retractable Awnings. Awnings are a great choice if you want a more permanent shading solution. They can be retracted when the weather is bad, making them ideal for businesses in locations with unpredictable weather.
- Cable awnings. Cable awnings are stylish, functional, and allow you to control the amount of sun exposure you want in your outdoor space.
- Canopies. Canopies are an excellent option for shading a larger area. They’re also great for events or special occasions where you need to accommodate a large number of people.
- Louvered roofs. These elegant and motorized structures are fully adjustable to suit any type of weather. Manufactured from aluminum components, they can withstand Category 5 hurricane-force winds. Our partners at Renson specialize in creating louvered room systems that create healthier and more comfortable environments.
- Umbrellas. A classic choice for many restaurants, umbrellas are a great way to provide shade for your guests. The Tuuci Ocean Master MAX Cantilever blends art and engineering to produce an elegant and functional shade solution.
So, which option is right for you? It depends on your needs and preferences. Once you’ve decided on a shade solution, we can help you turn your plan into reality.
The ShadeFLA team includes shade experts, architects, designers, and installers always willing to use our knowledge to deliver a top-notch end product. So call us, tweet us, or Facebook message us so we can help you get started.