Shelter your guests while dining outdoor
Welcome your restaurant guests back to your outdoor dining areas by separating eating areas using retractable glass screens. The screens also protect guests from climate elements that might discourage them from dining or having coffee outdoors such as cold winds and harsh weather.
ShadeFLA provides screens from KE Durasol and Sunair.
Café au Lä® wind screen by KE Durasol
- These screens provide protection against windy conditions, making outdoor dining more comfortable. They are easily adjustable for restaurant terraces.
- Guests can decide the height they want of the windscreen, whether they want to have an intimate atmosphere, or want to be a part of what is going on outside.
- Made from aluminum, the standard design is equipped with laminated safety glass, both in the lower fixed part and in the height-adjustable part.
Up and Down semi-automatic Terrace Wind Screen by Sunair
- This semi-automatic glass screen provides protection on windy days. It can be lowered on calm days for more air movement.
- The Up & Down model is made up of Down two sections, one stationary and one mobile. A simple key is used to lock and release the module. To raise, release window with the key and the spring-loaded module will slowly rise on its own.
Panel Height Standard/Extended: 36”/60”, 42”/72”, 46”/82”
Panel Width: customization of panel widths.
Made to any size to fit your own outdoor serving area.
The glass area of these screens can be used to add logos for your business.