5 Shades for Your Restaurant
Food is always better when we share it with others. From catching up over coffee, relaxing during brunch, or indulging in a multi-course dinner, socializing over food is an important part of our lives. And when you combine it with the outdoors, the experience is even better.
Here are a few options:
- Awnings and canopies. Awnings are eye-catching, available in many colors, sizes, and style options, and will keep your customers cool and protected from the elements.
- Cable awnings. Cable awnings allow you to control the amount of sun exposure you want in your outdoor space.
- Louvered roofs. These elegant and motorized structures are fully adjustable to suit any type of weather. Manufactured from aluminum components, they can withstand Category 5 hurricane-force winds.
- Tension sails. Unique, fully customizable, and practical, tension sails are the ultimate architectural shade design product. The tension that holds the sails in place prevents them from flapping, sagging, or accumulating water.
- Umbrellas. Umbrellas create a charming outdoor experience. They’re flexible and economic shade options suited for practically any outdoor space.
Your diners will love the experience an outdoor dining room provides. And you’ll love the fact that adding outdoor seating increases revenue. The only question is: which shade structure do you choose? The ShadeFLA team consists of shade experts, architects, designers, and installers always willing to use our knowledge to deliver a top-notch end product. So call us, tweet us, or direct message us so we can help you get started.